Complete Machine Shop Facility
Mitchell Precision is a complete machine shop facility with over 40 years of experience in the plastics, rubber & converting industry. We have the knowledge and experience to rebuild single components or complete machines. With our extensive list of capabilities, there is no need for subcontractors. No subcontracting means faster delivery times with lower prices.
Our services include:
- Conventional & NC machining
- 4th & 5th axis CNC milling
- High precision OD & ID grinding
- FARO TECH 3D scanning technology (scanned parts go directly to 4th or 5th axis CNC)
- Centerless grinding
- Jig grinding
- Large bullards
- Complete sharpening service
- In house hard chrome plating Military Spec QQC-320B
- In house electroless nickel plating Military Spec Mil-C-26074B Class A Grade 1
- Over 20 different thermal spray applications Military Standard Mil Std 1687-A and Mil Std 2138
- Industrial large heat treating oven
- Vertical & horizontal honing
- High precision thread grinding
- Blanchard grinding
- Surface grinding
- Line boring
- Gun drilling
- Welding and hard facing
- Full fabrication
- Electric motor rewinding
- Mirror finish polishing and buffing
- 4th axis cnc mill converted to polisher (this large capacity machine was converted with a polishing wheel and allows us to manipulate large parts and get a mirror finish while applying even pressure maintaining an even size and finish).
- Mechanical maintenance crew to disassemble and reassemble machinery
- Nationwide pickup & delivery, dedicated logistics personnel in house
We are very proud to announce that we have FARO 3D scanning technology combined with 4th and 5th axis CNC milling where we can duplicate and reverse engineer virtually any part for exact duplication. 1 to 100,000 parts, no project is too big or too small. This comes in very handy with obsolete machinery. We can scan a part, then make adjustments to sizes and make replacement parts for virtually any machine.
In house hard chrome, electroless nickel and the ability to thermal spray over 20 different bimetallic coatings done to Military Standard Mil Std 1687-A and Mil Std 2138 for all thermal spray applications. Gives us an advantage over other repair facilities that need to subcontract to other vendors where they at their mercy for delivery times and pricing. All repairs are done by one company and we're fully capable of running 3 shifts, 7 days a week including holidays to get your machine repair delivered on your schedule.
As a machine shop, we understand when a machine is down, you are not in production and losing money daily. Don't let downtime cost you more than the repair project. Call Mitchell Precision and get back into production ASAP with a full warranty.
We guarantee all of our repair projects for up to 4 years. All of our machine repair projects are done to exceed OEM specs/tolerance and go through extensive testing before leaving our shipping dock. We make sure your project is done right while saving you 50/70% from buying new.
*Fleet vehicle buyer *Davis Standard *Egan *Gloucester *Bramton *Sterling *Flender Graffenstaden *Siemans *Henschel *Krauss-Maffei *NRM *Falk *Kissling *Philadelphia *Hartig *Eisenbeiss *Thyssen *Coperion *Black Clawson *Krupp *Baker Perkins *Hansen *Battenfield *Berstoff *Graham *Begum *Werner Pfleider *Maplan *Guill Tool & Engineering *Amarillo *Black Clawson *Bonfiglioli *Brevini *Browning *Camco Ferguson *Cincinnati *Cone drive *David Brown *Davis Standard *Dodge *DeRan *Dover *Drive All *Eagle Iron *Flender *FMC *Foote Jones *GE *Hansen *Horsburgh Scott *Jupiter *Koellmann *Kone Crane *Liebherr *Lightnin *Linkbelt *Lehmann *Lehmann *Lufkin *Marley *McClanahan *Neptune *Nord *Nuttall *P&H *PIV Drive *Planetary *Raymond Mill *Santasalo *Saturn *SEW Euro Drive *Sterling *Sumitomo *Symetro *There Comedil *Titan *Toshiba *Thyssen *Voeller *Warner Pfleiderer *Westech *Western *Winsmith *Zahnradafabrik *Zambello